CLUB INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
Member's Handbook Coming Soon!
Charter, Bylaws, and Standing Rules - 5/1/2023
District Information (see Membership/Districts)
NGC - Guide for Club Presidents -- May 2021
HOW TO START A CLUB
Starting a garden club is fairly easy and probably one of the most enjoyable activities you will ever do. Here are some guidelines.
1. Find at least 10 members willing to start a group.
2. Determine a meeting place and time. How often will your club meet? Will the format be format or informal?
3. Determine your club's purpose and goals. Not every club has the same focus.
4. Organize your structure. Most clubs start by electing officers, determining the amount of dues based on expenses of programs, rent and projects. Then write your by-laws which are the rules of your club.
5. Affiliate with FFGC and NGC to maximize what you can offer your club members.
6. SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE everywhere to find new members.